Bucket Wheel Excavator (BWE) is a kind of super large land operation machinery and equipment. The main function of BWE is to act as an excavator in the large-scale open-pit mining industry. It usually consists of a superstructure on which multiple components are fixed. The bucket wheel named after the BWE machine is a large round wheel with a bucket configuration, which is fixed on the boom and can rotate.
MOULD KING 17006 Bucket Wheel Excavator rebuilds this huge mechanical equipment through building blocks. This highly detailed model is also equipped with high-performance power components, allowing the bucket wheel to perform various functions such as forward and backward driving and moving conveyor belts.
• With Power Function components for remote operation.
• Programmable control and voice control via mobile app.
• Full-colour step by step building instructions.
• This collection comprises over 4,588 pieces.
• Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 76.8cm high, 118.7cm long and 38.5cm wide.
• Battery or Power Functions Kit may be shipped in a separate package.