This full-function electric remote-control loader is designed by Eric Trax. The model is equipped with multiple motors to achieve full remote control functions. The remote control can control wheel steering, telescopic boom lifting, telescopic boom lifting, telescoping and bucket loading and unloading , The simulation is working and driving conditions.
• Based on the prototype design of popular car models, the ratio is 1:17, which highly restores the appearance of the real car;
• Abundant cockpit details, highly restored details such as steering wheel, left and right rearview mirrors, seats, wheels and hubs are highly wrapped, the chassis is built with scientific and technological parts, and the exterior and interior styling is mostly assembled by bumps;
• The vehicle has a full-function remote control function, which can remotely control the forward, reverse, left and right steering of the vehicle, the lifting and telescopic functions of the boom, and the bucket function can be remotely controlled. The front and rear lights have LED lights to control the display function, which can be controlled LED light switch;
• The assembly size of the model is 39 x 17.5 x 15cm;
• The kit is compatible with brand building blocks and contains 1,469 parts.