Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the only wizarding bank, and is owned and operated by goblins. It was founded by a goblin named Gringott in 1474. Its main offices are located around the North Side of Diagon Alley in London, England.
• Features include: the Wizard Bank can be opened, showing the complete internal structure, the bank has rich internal decoration
• Comes with Ukranian Ironbelly Dragon.
• Full-color building instruction;
• The set is compatible with brand building blocks and contains more than 4,185 pieces;
• MORK Gringotts Bank measures over 39 cm long, 29 cm wide, and 38 cm high.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGE
Packed with paper carton WITHOUT original box in order to save on shipping and custom duty charges. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton boxes for maximum protection.
Total estimated delivery times are provided below. Please allow extra 3-5 working days for the payment process and handling. We cannot accept order cancellation once the items have been fulfilled.
|US Domestic shipping
||3-7 business days
|EU Domestic Shipping
||3-5 business days
|CA Domestic Shipping
||3-10 business days
|International shipping from China
||10-15 business days
If you find any missing pieces at any time upon receipt of the package, simply email us with a description or image of the specific block. We will send the replacement to you at NO charge.
Compatible with All Major Brands: Designed in accordance with universal standards. Our building bricks are compatible with your existing name brand building toys. All parts are easy to put together and dont fall apart.