Great Ball Contraption Harp Track MOULD KING 26008
The harp is a large plucked instrument, which is one of the oldest plucked instruments in the world. Because of its rich connotation and beautiful sound quality, the harp has become a special instrument in symphony orchestras and musicals. This Mould King Harp building model vividly restores the appearance and uses the principle of the harp through round modules, classic balls and powerful power devices. In the process of splicing, you can understand the structural characteristics of the harp and feel its charm of the harp.
• The harp track model is equipped with round balls, which are pushed into the lifting steps to achieve flow by using the harp and gear transmission.
• The ingenious transmission structure allows you to understand the trajectory of the movement of the ball more intuitively, so as to understand the structure and operation principle of the harp.
• This building model includes accessories, such as XL motor and battery box, so as to obtain more fun and continuous playability.
• This building model set contains over 1,508 pieces.
• MOULD KING 26008 Harp Track measures about 25cm in height, 38.7cm in length and 40.5cm in width.
• Battery or Power Functions Kit may be shipped in a separate package.